[gme-users] GME Source Code

Gary Brown gary.neal.brown at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 16:39:48 CDT 2008

 I am trying to build the GME executable.  I am hoping to enhance the
multi-user section of GME.  I am using the gme7_6_29_src.zip download
from the GME web page.  The environment is Visual Studio 7, as I assume
this is the target environment.  When I build the solution I get the
following errors:

MgaUtil error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
Custom Build Step"
Core error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
registration"
XmlBackEnd error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
registration"
Meta error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
registration"
Mga error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
registration"
Parser error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
registration"
MgaDecorators error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Performing registration"
ConstraintManager error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Performing registration"
GMEActiveBrowser error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Registering ActiveX Control..."

I have mapped the obvious libraries in Visual Studio.
The machine that I am building this on has never had GME installed on
it.

Gary Brown