[gme-users] Defining sequences of meta-types + comments/notes on the meta-model

Larry Howard larry.howard at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jul 30 02:47:32 CDT 2009

Yannis,

Or a non-graphical sequence...

Item1
Item2
Item3

...based on canvas position within a container (rows, columns, or
matrices.)

We use this approach to support ordered collections in a paradigm
where the ordering is automatically maintained via an add-on component.

As for notes/comments in meta-models (and all models) we use
annotations.  (Use "Insert Annotation" from the context menu on the
canvas.)   Structuring via sheet folders and paradigm sheets also
helps manage complexity.

Regards,
lph
--
Larry Howard, Sr. Research Scientist
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Vanderbilt University