[gme-users] GME 7: Modeling and simulating a simple linear function with constraints

FORTES DA CRUZ, Marcelin Marcelin.FortesDaCruz at Airbus.com
Wed Mar 11 11:29:53 CDT 2009

Hello Akos,

I am trying to build a simple meta-model which instances I can assess for correct interface: e.g. linfun(a,b, c,d){o=a * b +c+d; return o;}
where for a within [amin, amax] et b we shall have o within[omin, omax].

I have built a metamodel and created a model instance now here are my questions;

1 How should I implement the ADD and MUL operator so as to make the calculations and check them? [from generic primitives or basic primitives from language such as C, Java ...]

2. I can write OCL constraints and build an interpreter to assess that a, and o are within their interval of definition, is there another way you work on this using GReAT grammar transformations?

Your advise will be very much appreciated as I am a bit puzzle on which direction to go that could be the simplest.

Thanks for your time,

Best Regards.

Marcelin.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this e-mail and/or attachment in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use the contents of the e-mail or any attachment.
All e-mail sent to or from this address may be accessed by someone other than the recipient for system management and security reasons or for other lawful purposes.
Airbus UK Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 3468788. The company's registered office is at New Filton House, Filton, Bristol, BS99 7AR.