[gme-users] OCL constraint question

Jared Crace Jared.Crace at pb.com
Fri Sep 25 13:20:40 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I have created an atom named "StartTestCase" that has an attribute called "JiraItem".  I have written a constraint to verify that all JiraItems must have a unique name.  The constraint I wrote was:

let jira=project.allInstancesOf(StartTestCase) in jira.isUnique( i:StartTestCase | i.JiraItem)

The constraint works just fine.  But I would also like to write another constraint that makes sure the user renames the "StartTestCase" atom to a unique name.  Could you please let me know how to accomplish this?

Thanks

Jared Crace
Pitney Bowes
Software Engineer