[gme-users] GME and Windows 7

Kevin Smyth ksmyth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Aug 6 18:23:07 CDT 2010

Registering interpreters requires admin privileges, so visual studio
should be run as administrator. Alternatively, you can remove the
regsvr32 custom build step and register inside Gme.

The GReAT samples are located in program files, which is now write
protected. Users should copy the samples to e.g. My Documents before
running them.

Kevin

On Aug 6, 2010, at 12:04 PM, "Jonathan Sprinkle" <sprinkle at ECE.Arizona.Edu