[gme-users] GME: Running Interpreters From Command Line

Larry Howard larry.howard at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Aug 13 19:02:41 CDT 2010

To my knowledge, GME does not provide this capability natively.  However, we routinely use Python to create custom command line interfaces that automate GME, including the invocation of components.   Other dynamic languages that support COM could likewise be used.

Regards,
lph
--
Larry Howard, Sr. Research Scientist
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Vanderbilt University