[gme-users] Missing component icon

Tihamer Levendovszky tihamer at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Aug 16 12:55:14 CDT 2010

My suspicion is that you registered a systemwide interpreter locally.
Find the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GME\Components\MGA.Interpreter.YOUR_INTERPRET
ER key, and compare it to the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GME\Components\
MGA.Interpreter.YOUR_INTERPRETER key (only on w7, on xp omit
Wow6432Node). If the current user is partially registered iconwise (Icon
key should be ",IDI_COMPICON"), remove the whole registration of your
interpreter in the current user.  This should solve your problem.