[gme-users] UML type Bidirectional Association in GME - reg.

Arun Prakash arun.prakash at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 05:51:30 CST 2010

Hi All,

I am new to using GME. I was wondering if someone could provide an example
on how to model an UML-type bi-directional association in GME. For instance,
using Ecore, one would make use of the EOpposite feature to establish a
bi-directional relationship between the EReferences of two EClasses. I was
wondering if something similar is available in GME or should one play around
with GME's References and Connections to achieve this.

Any help is welcome.

Kind Regards
Arun