[gme-users] Create model programmatically

Lucy_efrizoni lusi_dl at yahoo.co.id
Sun Dec 26 03:26:31 CST 2010

Dear Kevin,
I have learnedand tried on what you suggested in previous email, I have able to
modify the root folder nameusing the following codes, for the reference please
see my screenshot result attached.
public void invokeEx(JBuilder builder, JBuilderObject focus,
Collection selected, int param) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
builder.getProject().getRootFolder().setName("ChangeName");

Now the questionis how to create a new folder such as NewUseCasePackage.
So far I will use below codes:

builder.getProject().getRootFolder().createFolder(??..)

What am I supposed to do in the question marks above and how to create new actor
and new use case

}

Thank you and looking forward hear from you.

Lusiana Efrizoni
	* Software Engineering Department
Faculty of Computer Science and Information Systems
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81300 UTM Skudai Johor, Malaysia (Phone: +60167825101)
	* STMIK-AMIK Riau  Pekanbaru
Jl. Purwodadi Indah Km. 10 Panam Pekanbaru
Riau - Indonesia (Phone: +628127516817)