[gme-users] Compile classes generated from the BonExtender interpreter

Cuong Tran vaioinman at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:58:21 CST 2010

Hi everyone

I am trying to use classes (corresponding to types in my meta-model X)
generated by the BonExtender interpreter in a standalone application. The
generated classes however are tied to the BON framework which is in turn
based on MON and GME. As far as I have studied, the tight coupling with GME
imposes a specific way to use the generated classes i.e. to build
interpreters only.

Is there a way to separate generated classes from the BON framework i.e. for
building standalone applications?

At least, the BONExtender in GME has no option for what I need.

Many thanks
Cuong Tran
Research Assistant
School of Computer Science