[gme-users] Hierarchical menus for Tools | Run Interpreter...

Larry Howard larry.howard at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jul 19 11:43:10 CDT 2010

Why not just implement your own launcher component and put it on the toolbar?  You could even augment GME's native support for modal launching (DisableCompForKinds) by dynamically building a list for the current invocation context.

Just a thought.

Regards,
lph
--
Larry Howard, Sr. Research Scientist
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Vanderbilt University