[gme-users] Cabling DSL

Peter Volgyesi peter.volgyesi at vanderbilt.edu
Wed May 26 09:32:32 CDT 2010

Hi,

To have better control over the placement of the port, you need to
implement custom decorators (in C++). The user manual has a chapter on
this and is supported by Visual Studio project wizards. However, this
involves significantly more work. than having custom icons for your
objects.

Peter Volgyesi
Research Scientist
Vanderbilt University, ISIS