[gme-users] gme-users Digest, Vol 79, Issue 3

Jonathan Sprinkle sprinkle at ece.arizona.edu
Fri Oct 1 15:28:41 CDT 2010

Thanks, Kevin. In fact, I already have this service pack installed, but I think I located the source of the problem: the incremental linker fails (I think) because I created a project name of "MyProjectName-version". Creating just using the name of "MyProjectName" has no trouble.

So, this may be the problem. If I can confirm that this duplicates the linker error, then I will submit a bug report.

Thanks!
Jonathan