[gme-users] How to plot graph with BON2 interpreter?

Rui Jia rj330 at msstate.edu
Wed Sep 1 14:45:31 CDT 2010

Dear GME users,

Hi. I am a new graduate student working with GME. Does anyone know how to plot the data in BON2 interpreter like the "plot" function in MATLAB?

Now I have the knowledge about how to create a single MFC application to make such plot dialogs or forms. However, I am confused about the MFC structure of the BON2 interpreter.

Could you please give me some instructions on initializing a GUI in BON2 interpreter?

Thank you!

Best,

Rui
Rui Jia, Ph.D Candidate