[gme-users] Creation of a Connection

Kevin Smyth ksmyth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Dec 28 10:42:09 CST 2011

The ConnectionEnds in Connection::create represent the source and
destination of the connection. BON::FCO inherits from ConnectionEnd. For
example:

BON::Atom srcClass, dstClass;

Connection conn = Connection::create(BON::Model(currentFCO), srcClass,
dstClass, "Association");

For the UML paradigm, ConnectionEnds are equivalent to FCOs, since the
UML paradigm has no refports.

An example of a BON2 interpreter is under C:\Program
Files\GME\Paradigms\SF\BON2SFInterpreter, but this interpreter does not
modify the model.

Kevin