[gme-users] Create model programmatically

Arun Prakash arun.prakash at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:03:04 CST 2011

Hi Kevin,

I am trying to do something similar to what Lusiana is also trying. I tried
your suggestion and i got the following error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jaut in
java.library.path
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
    at org.isis.jaut.Apartment.<clinit>(Apartment.java:314)
    at
org.isis.gme.mga.TestMgaLayer1.createProjectTest(TestMgaLayer1.java:79)
    at org.isis.gme.mga.TestMgaLayer1.main(TestMgaLayer1.java:109)

I checked the source, and found that it occurs at

    /**
     * Load the "jaut" library.
     */
    static