[gme-users] Question on paradigm not being found despite being registered

Aniruddha Gokhale a.gokhale at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jan 24 13:07:16 CST 2011

Hi folks,

I am trying to import a xme file into GME (10.2.9 version) but I am
getting "Could not open paradigm" error. But the paradigm is certainly
available in the registry because I see it in the list under the Tools
menu of GME. All this is happening in the context of our CoSMIC tool
suite. Its installer installs everything including registering the
paradigms, and updating the PATH variables, etc.

I also tried creating a "New Project" and I get the error "Could not
open current version of the paradigm PICML".  I am not sure what must be
happening. Can anyone suggest what I should look for. I don't know if
the registry is all messed up or what.

thanks
Andy

--