[gme-users] Too many passes while parsing XML file error

James H. Hill hillj at cs.iupui.edu
Wed Jun 29 09:48:19 CDT 2011

Hi Folks,

Is there any possibility in a future release of GME to write a error
message to the GME console when you encounter such problems (i.e.,
notify the user what elements are causing the problems)?! For example,
cache elements and if the problem keeps happening and you are aborting
the importing, then write and error listing the elements that are not
resolvable?!

Thanks,

James