[gme-users] Constraint that creates a set

Kevin Smyth ksmyth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jul 17 10:10:02 CDT 2012

Add-ons are plugins to GME that respond to model-editing events. Add-ons
are documented in section 10 in the user's manual with the C++ BON API.
Add-ons can also be written in languages that support early- or late-
(i.e. IDispatch) bound COM (i.e. basically everything).

One thing to be careful with for your particular application: xme
import. xme import looks just like a user adding modeling elements, so
I'd listen for the global events APPEVENT_XML_IMPORT_BEGIN and
APPEVENT_XML_IMPORT_END, and disable your add-on between these events.

Kevin