[gme-users] GME Lesson 1 and Paradigm violation!

Gavin Stanley Puddy gavin.puddy at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Jun 4 23:18:45 CDT 2012

Hi,

I have started going through the GME lessons and completed lesson 1 only to find when I try and build the model and connect all the entities up I get the 'paradigm violation' for all the valid connection types and directions in addition to the non-valid connections.

I have built the networking paradigm model numerous time, as per the lesson notes with no success. I have also loaded the lesson file that comes with GME only to find it work correctly, but I can not see any differences between my model and the supplied model.

I suspect I'm missing something fundamental and any hints would be good.

Cheers

Gavin