[gme-users] Naive GMEConsole::Console question

Stanley Marsh robot.of.da.future at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:33:46 CDT 2012

AFAIK the writeline function ignores endlines and writes out the string as
a single line.  Easy solution - call the function once for each line.
could store your output matrix as an array of strings or write a func that
splits up a string by newline and outputs each line separately.  Im no GME
expert though, could be a better way to do it

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Jonathan Sprinkle <sprinkle at ece.arizona.edu