[gme-users] PRE_DESTROYED in GME 10.8.18

Jae young Bang jaeyounb at usc.edu
Tue May 1 22:12:31 CDT 2012

Thanks for the advice, Kevin.

I was finally able to make it run.

Last time when I tried with GME 12 and failed, I used VS 2010 to create/compile my old BON2 code.

This time, I used VS2008 with the same code, and ran it on GME 12, and it worked!

I didn't find exactly what made the difference, but there might have been something different between the VS2008 and VS2010 BON wizards ...

Thank you again!

~Jae
jaeyounb at USC.edu