[gme-users] Forking a New Version from Addon

Kevin Smyth ksmyth at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue May 7 11:39:18 CDT 2013

You'll need to change nearly everything in ComponentConfig.h, including
(crucially) the GUIDs.

You could run the wizard to create a new ComponentConfig.h, and copy over
the other files from the original project.

Note the .vcxproj has a GUID too that should be regenerated. Visual Studio
seems to do this automatically when two .vcxprojs with the same GUID are
in the same .sln.

Kevin