[gme-users] Impossible to set attributes a JbuilderModel in an actionPerformed

Kevin Smyth kevin.m.smyth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:15:45 CDT 2015

Hi David,

Is this happening while your interpreter is running? GME reads the model
only after the MgaProject transaction is complete. You should trigger this
by calling MgaProject.CommitTransaction. Then you'll need to create a new
transaction with MgaProject.BeginTransactionInNewTerr.

If the changes aren't displayed in GME after your interpreter is finished,
something else is going on....

Kevin