[gme-users] Simulate "Copy-Paste Special-As Reference" or Get Meta Information

Patrick Lorrig plorrig at me.com
Wed Jan 20 06:51:15 CST 2016

Hey everybody,

We are currently struggle to establish a certain function in our BON interpreter.

We’d like to somehow implement the Copy - Paste Special -> As Reference function in our interpreter in order to have a CBuilderObject and "Paste Special As Reference“ this CBO at another position.

If it’s not possible we thought about accessing from this CBuilderObject the Metadata and than find within the metadata what refers to this model. After that we just simply need the name of that Reference in order to use the normal CreateNewModelReference function in the interpreter. Is there any kind of option which allows us to get these Metadata?

Many thanks for your help in advance,

Patrick