[gme-users] About Port Location

Somesh Das somesh_au at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 07:36:20 CST 2017

Hi,I am developing an interpreter using BON2Component which will create connections between two selected Object's ports.For this I need to get port location. I can get location of an object using method mentioned below
BON::Point pt = BON::FCOExRegistryNode( fco ->getRegistry())->getLocation("");

However, I need to determine which port is in left side and which is in right side of the model. It must be implemented somewhere in GME.Please can anybody give me any suggestion how can I separate ports as left hand side and right hand side based on location ?
 Thanks & Regards
Somesh Das