[gme-users] About Programatically Set Selection to an Object in GME

Somesh Das somesh_au at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 04:54:41 CDT 2017

Hi,I am developing an interpreter for GME which will find out all objects connected with selected objects.For this purpose I need set selection on a set of objects in GME. I tried to get the default decorator for GME and tried the following code
HRESULT hres = decorator.CoCreateInstance(L"MGA.BoxDecorator" );decorator->Initialize(project->getProjectI(), NULL,fco (intended fco));decorator->SetSelected(value); However this code is not working.
Actually my intention is to make a hyperlink of all connected fco. If user clicks on the hyperlink then corresponding fco will be shown up and tried the following code
Console::Out::WriteLine(CString("-> Source: ") + Formatter::MakeObjectHyperlink(CString(namePath.c_str()), CString(connEnd->getID().c_str())));

For Atom this code is working but if the connected fco is model then if select the hyperlink then its going inside the model which is not my intend. I want to make selection only.
Please can anybody suggest me how to make a selection on an object Programatically.
Thanks & Regards
Somesh Das