[gme-users] About creating child objects using C#

Somesh Das somesh_au at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 04:40:16 CST 2018

Hi,I am creating an interpreter for GME using C#. I want to create child objects programmatically. For this, first I have to get all child objects defined in the metamodel.In C++, we can get all child objects using "getFCOmeta().childFCOs()" and for creating child objects we use "myAtom = BON::Atom::create(parent,childObj->KindName);"Now, my question is, which methods are available in C# to perform above mentioned operation (i.e. getting child objects from meta and creating childobject).
Thanks & Regards
Somesh Das