[great-users] Small bug2 - SetStrValue is not checked...

Abdullah Sowayan sowayaa at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Apr 7 15:23:49 CDT 2004

Hi,

I have a method class that has a property called "isPureVirtual", which
is of type Boolean.

Due to the mistakes of copy & paste, I ended up with the following
statement:
Method.SetStrValue("isPureVirtual", "void");

Note the this is an incorrect method. It should have been
Method.SetBoolValue("isPureVirtual", false);

Yet the code compiles and run. What happens is that the method call is
ignored (there should have been a compile time error due to type
mismatch).

Take care,
Abdul