[great-users] Error Msg

Aditya Agrawal aagrawa at us.ibm.com
Sat Dec 4 12:15:14 CST 2004

Dear Zonghua,

The cause of your error message is that the model TestPN1.mga is currently
not compatible with its metamodel. The reason for this incompatibility is
that run MetaGME2UMT on TimedPetriNet.mga and then run the MetaGME
interpreter on it. This creates a new TimedPetriNet.xmp file with a
different UUID. Since your model refers to the previous version of the xmp
file you get the error.

The solution is to open TestPN1.mga in GME, this will prompt you that the
paradigm is missing and you may have to specify the paradigm. Then you
save the .mga file and the error will be gone.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Adi
Aditya Agrawal