[great-users] pattern cardinality question

Matthew J. Emerson mjemerson at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Dec 15 16:46:01 CST 2004

I need to resurrect an old question from April:

Gabor,

Currently GReAT doesn't support the negative pattern withn the
association class with 0 pattern cardinality. We will update it in the
next release.
For you workaround, you can change the pattern with equivalent simple
association with the src rolename and dst rolename on two ends, and set
the PatternCardinality as 0. This replacement works for finding the
association, but not for adding the association.

Thanks,
Feng