[great-users] RE: GReAT

Schulte, Mark D mark.d.schulte at boeing.com
Wed Feb 11 12:53:12 CST 2004

Not sure what or where the MetaGME interpreter is that you refer to
below.  Apart from the MetaGME2UMT interpreter, I see two other
interpreters available, one is just call Interpreter and the other is
MetaGME2Uml.  Which one of these does this refer to?

I didn't notice this extra interpret step that you are pointing out in
my notes or in Section 3.1 of the Users Manual.  Was this a later
addition??

Thanks,

Mark