[great-users] reference to DTD in the code generator

Attila Vizhanyo viza at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jan 7 13:44:50 CST 2004

Adi,

Small problems, big discussions... :-)

1,
The .dtd extensions are specified in the configuration file, and not
generated by CG.
Since we want to support both DTDs and XSDs in the near future, CG
should not change the extension,
but the user should specify the correct extension in the first place.

2,
Regarding the DTD/XSD command line specification, if we use the format:

FILE_ID="FILE_NAME"[[;"COPY_NAME"];"DTD/XSD_NAME"]

then users must specify the empty string for read-only files, e.g.:

            OPEN_FILE="open.xml";"";"XsdPath/XsdFile"

I am thinking of better solution...

-Attila