[great-users] RE: GReAT demo in mid-February for seminar class

Aditya Agrawal Aditya at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jan 28 16:41:06 CST 2004

Dear Lin,

The particular example you are running generates an xml file that
confirms to the Order XSD. This XSD is generated by UDM only for storing
order xml files. You can open MyOrder.xml in any text editor and show
that it can generate XML file and the corresponding XSD ( the XSD will
be generated in the udm folder)

If you want to see the results in GME, when you run the GREngine, you
should change the output file name from MyOrder.xml to MyOrder.mga. Then
you will be able to open the file in GME.

Thanks,
Adi

PS: You might want to join the GReAT mailing list and post these
questions to the list. The URL for joining the list is
http://list.isis.vanderbilt.edu/mailman/listinfo/great-users

Aditya Agrawal
mailto:aditya.agrawal at vanderbilt.edu
http://aditya.isis.vanderbilt.edu/