[great-users] FATAL: ... Association class link delete withoutdeleting association class

Gabriele Trombetti gabtromb at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jun 3 15:21:14 CDT 2004

I don't understand...
Please have a look at the image in attachment (.png ... can you
visualize it?)
What is the "association class"? Is it the "connection" class?
What are the "association links"? It seems I cannot "mark" any of the
lines which you see in black on the lower half of the diagram. The lines
simply do not have a Bind or Delete action attribute. Same for the
connector dot.

Thanks
Gabriele