[great-users] Re: Bug on createnew association: Exception: Object handle is null

Gabriele Trombetti gabtromb at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Sun Jun 6 00:09:56 CDT 2004

Gabriele Trombetti wrote:

> If I output the patternclasses which are to be associated, and I link
> them in the following rule, the problem disappears.

Nope, I have to correct myself:
If I output the patternclasses which are to be associated, and I
CreateNew the association in the following rule:
- sometimes it gives no exception but the association is not really
created (cannot be matched in subsequent rules)
- in the other cases it still throws the exception in the rule in which
I CreateNew the association