[great-users] 2 questions

Tivadar Szemethy tiv at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jun 7 10:18:21 CDT 2004

Adi,

1. How do I create a config where both the input and output files are using the same metamodel ? I got a "Duplicate Meta name" error when I tried to do that.

2. In a transformation, I try to move objects from model A to model B like this:
	Rule a) select the objects and the 2 models
	Rule b) delete the containment relation (Obj -> model A), but not the object(s)
	Rule c) re-create the containment relation (Obj -> model B)

At Rule b), I get the following Com exception: "The object is deleted partially inaccessible".
What does this nice almost English sentence mean ?
The model is specified as R/W in the config.

Thanks,

Tivadar