Antwort: [great-users] New Releases of GReAT and OTIF

stephan.heck at daimlerchrysler.com stephan.heck at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Jun 8 12:23:04 CDT 2004

Dear list,

first of all: thank you for the new release! Keep up the GReAT work!

Unfortunately I have some problems with the new release and my existing
transformations (which worked with GReAT 1.2.3). GReAT starts up as
supposed and begins the transformation, but it crashes with a "Exeption:
Object handle is null" message...but I dont have any null references!
What I found out so far: It looks like the problem is the creation of a
cross-reference to a newly created object?!?

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Stephan

GME 4.5.18