Antwort: Re: Antwort: [great-users] New Releases of GReAT and OTIF

Feng Shi fengshi at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jun 8 09:51:33 CDT 2004

Stephan,

If the problem you mentioned is for GREngine, would you please do the
following step:

1. In the configuration model, turn the attribute "Run Transformation in
Memory" of all FileType model into TRUE.
2. Run GReAT Master Interpreter
3. Run GREngine

Please let us know whether this works for you.

Thanks,
Feng