[great-users] Will this work or crash?

Gabriele Trombetti gabtromb at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jun 15 20:42:50 CDT 2004

Aditya Agrawal wrote:

>Dear Gabriele,
>
>In GReAT, the default execution semantics are that a pattern object will
>match a unique host graph object. Thus in your rule you do not need to
>give the restriction about unique ids.
>
>The second question was regarding the different matches. In this case
>once an object is deleted and it is tried to be deleted again, GReAT
>should ignore it. Feng and Attila could you please say if this is the
>current behavior of GRE and CG.
>
>Thanks,
>Adi

Ouch! Does it work like this?

If I have elements A and B:
The first time A will match Requirement1 and B will match Requirement2
and B will be flagged as deleted
The second time B will match Requirement1 and A will match Requirement2
and A will be flagged as deleted

So will I end up having ZERO requirements?
Or the second time B will not match anything because it was already
flagged as deleted?

Thank you
Gabriele