[great-users] GREngine hangs

Aditya Agrawal Aditya at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jun 16 01:52:59 CDT 2004

I just upgraded to the GME 4.5.18 and the latest version of GReAT and ported my MOF2MetaGME project.  The upgrade went very smoothly, but now when I run the GREngine, this is where it sits forever:

I have:
            Installed VS SP 6
            Used the Library Update component to update the version of MetaGME to which I am transforming
            Used the Library Update component to update the version MOF which I am using
            Ensured that there are no constraint violations in the transformation model.

Any suggestions?

[Adi]
Did you try the command line version of GRE? In the new GReAT the temporary links have become very slow and that may be the reason.

Please see if the command line version of GRE goes any further. If not file a bug report in JIRA and upload all necessary file. http://escher.isis.vanderbilt.edu/JIRA

Thanks,
Adi