[great-users] CG.exe and GR.xsd

Aditya Agrawal Aditya at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jun 17 02:05:17 CDT 2004

I am invoking CG.exe directly in my visual studio project with the
following custom-build command on the Config.mga (included in the
project):

%GREAT_PATH%\bin\CG.exe EDP2SFC_CG $(InputPath) -t

It does not seem to be able to locate GR.xsd and throws fit with unknown
element 'Rootfolder'. Offcourse everything works when I copy GR.xsd to
the local directory. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong here -

[Adi]

My guess would be:

GR.xsd is present in the GREAT_PATH/etc directory and this is added to
the user path variable. However, VC doesn't use the user path
information and cannot find GR.xsd. You might be able to add the
directory to the VC exe directories and make it work.

Thanks,

Adi