[great-users] Using MetaGME2UML interpreter in GME 4.2.3

Vijayaraghavan Kalyanapasupathy vijayaraghavan.k at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Mar 8 17:27:36 CST 2004

Hi Feng,

As you said I tried GMEr3.10.13. While the interpreter runs fine, I get the following error message:

<quote>

Error: <blah blah blah> is read only. The object may be part of a library. Please run this interpreter on the library mga file, refresh library in this file and then run the interpreter again.

</quote>

I tried saving the file, reopening it and running the interpreter again. But everytime the same error but on a different object occurs.

Any ideas?

Thanx,
vijai.
$man perl | grep -1 virtues

	The three principal virtues of a programmer are Laziness, Impatience, 	and Hubris. See the Camel Book for why.