[great-users] a version of MetaGME I can use successfully inGReAT?

Matthew J. Emerson mjemerson at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Mar 12 10:37:55 CST 2004

The paradigm GReAT installs is available in the <install
dir>\GReAT\MetaGMEtools\ directory. This is the place where the xmp, and
xme files are.

[Matt]
Yes, but the xml export of this paradigm can't be imported into GME (at
least on my machine).  Although the point it kind of moot, since I
eventually worked things out last night through some pseudo-random
combination of meta-interpretations, MetaGMEtoUMT interpretations, and
switching which version of MetaGME was registered at various points that
I hope I never have to repeat. ;)