[great-users] more than one Config

Aditya Agrawal Aditya at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Mar 17 16:48:03 CST 2004

Dear Tivadar,

The configuration information is mainly to get input/output file types
the actual files that you see in the configuration is only for
convenience.

The way you run the same transformation on multiple file is as follows.

1.	You should have one configuration. Say, it has two FileTypes
named F1 and F2
2.	When you run GRE you can specify additional parameters such as
F1="myfile1.mga" F2="myfile2.mga". Please see GReAT user manual for
detail.
3.	You can now create a batch script that will run the
transformations on all the files you are interested in.

a.	The batch script will look like this:

GRE config.mga F1="1.mga" F2="1_out.mga"

GRE config.mga F1="2.mga" F2="2_out.mga"

GRE config.mga F1="3.mga" F2="3_out.mga"

GRE config.mga F1="4.mga" F2="4_out.mga"

Thanks,

Adi

Aditya Agrawal

mailto:aditya.agrawal at vanderbilt.edu