[great-users] Master General Exception

Aditya Agrawal aagrawa at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 10 14:41:23 CST 2004

Dear Andrew,

The most common cause of the "Master General Exception" is the lack of VC
service pack 5. I would guess that you have used GReAT before and thus you
should be having sp5. next I will suggest looking at the GReAT interpreter
dlls in the Depends utility of VC to see if you are missing any dll the
interpreters depend on.

If neither succeed then you should ask one of the GReAT team members to
pay you a visit or you pay them a visit and show them the problem on
remove desktop.

I hope this helps,

Adi
Aditya Agrawal