[great-users] Exception before compiling AttributeMappings

Aditya Agrawal aagrawa at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 11 18:05:01 CST 2004

Dear Gabriele,

This error message appears when your GME metamodel and the corresponding
UDM class diagram are not in sync. you should run the MetaGME2Uml or
MetaGME2UMT interpreter on your metamodel and then run the MetaGME
interpreter on the metamodel causing the problem.

This should solve the problem.

Thanks,
Adi

Aditya Agrawal