[great-users] Problem when using great

Matthew J. Emerson mjemerson at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Oct 4 00:18:38 CDT 2004

Zonghua, here are some problems:

1.  Your root folder is named "vest" instead of "PICML2VEST".  I think
this is due to a persistent bug in GME.  Manually rename your root
folder to fix this.

2.  There are a number of errors with the vest metamodel...I was unable
to interpret and register this metamodel with the latest version of GME.
Go to file -> Check -> Check All and look at all the constraint
violations.  Review the log file produced by the meta-interpreter when
you try to interpret the metamodel.

Which version of GReAT and GME are you using?

--Matt