[great-users] Help with toy examples

Daniel Balasubramanian daniel at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Oct 12 11:22:11 CDT 2004

Hi Zonghua,

The problem with your transformations is that the name of the root folder is the same as the name of one of your attached metamodels.  For example, in House2Order.mga, the root folder is named, "HouseModel", which is the same name as one of your attached metamodels.  This causes a problem with the generated udm files (there are two generated with the same name).   The problem is the same for the statechart example.

You can fix this by simply renaming the root folder so that it has a unique name.

Thanks,
Daniel