[udm-users] RE: [great-users] Editing the GME registry in GReAT

Endre Magyari endre at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Sep 30 09:29:52 CDT 2004

Matt,

	The right way to do this is to add the 'registry' attribute to the UML
diagram, regenerate the API and then use the normal attribute access
method to set/get the attribute.
	If you don't know the attribute's name "design time", there is still a
solution, as soon as you know the name of the attribute "run-time", first
you add such an Uml::Attribute  meta-object to the corresponding
Uml::Class meta-object,and you set all it's attributes correctly(registry
= true, non-persistent=false, min=0, max=1,name=..., ... ).
	Then you use a ObjectImpl::setStringAttr() to set it's value.

Hope this helps,
Endre